Sunday, January 21, 2007

Runs in the family - just look and see!




Good Evening! Sis. Karla this is especially for YOU! When Alayna walked in, my first thought was Tom Landry and of course - the "boys". The Dallas Cowboys that is. Sis. Mandy said this was a present from Grandma Orange. It is really cute. I know you love pictures, so here they are. Of course, Howie jumped on Bro. Kenny's lap this morning and I could not resist and then Sis. Elms reminded me that Alayna and I had on the same colors so here we are.

I will tell you a secret, there are more coming that are even more special - that is all I am going to say. hehehehehe!

11 comments:

Karla said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Adorable!!

Oh yeah! And speaking of "the boys" - what happened to the saints today? LOL!

Love y'all!!

Linda Elms said...

Great pictures, Tammy! I love these. (of course) Thank you for taking them and thank you for sharing them.

Tammy Bryant said...

Sis Karla - to answer your question: they simply did NOT go marching in. LOL!

Sis. Elms, your welcome. It was a joy for me.

bouellette said...

toooo cute

Misty said...

I just love seeing twinkies. :)

Gene Holley said...

Ok. Now enough is enough. You are taking but NOT GIVING! I'm afraid the devourer will be coming to your blog soon. You must GIVE. Surely something has happened in two weeks!

Linda Elms said...

I AGREE! It's time to WRITE something new. You've let it go far too lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-g!

Gene Holley said...

Ditto on Bro. Gene and Sis. Elms' post!!

Karla said...

I did it again!! That's me above!

Joseph James said...

Hello? Hello out there... anyone home?

Linda Elms said...

Knock-knock! Come on! You could at least write a post that says "HI"!