Friday, February 9, 2007

Wild Ride with the Elephants

Well...........Good Afternoon! No, I was not trampled by those elephants but I did so follow after them so closely that even I got confused as to which one was pink and which one was blue. (That was for you Bro. Gene) LOL!!! They kept me laughing and I totally go discombobulated along the way. I love that word whether it is spelled correctly or not. Hopefully Sis. Janet Anglin is not checking for grammar either.
It not only seems but appears that my fellow bloggers have been having a party on my behalf without me knowing. I see they have had a good time and I AM GLAD!!! My turn it seems to be so here I am.
This will be brief due to a long weekend coming with pictures and surprises but just wanted to say hello and YES much has happened in two weeks at the Bryant's household. Come on, we are the Bryant's. hehehehehe!!
I love you all and thanks for visiting.
See you soon in the blogosphere!!!

P.S. I just checked my camera and I have not taken any pictures since the last ones here either. Bad, bad elephants! Where is that elephant gun?!!?

5 comments:

Linda Elms said...

LOL! LOL! I'm glad you FINALLY woke up from your "blog nap"! I'll see if I can find you one of those "elephant guns", but you didn't say which color you needed. I'll need to know that before I buy one. Pink or blue?

Tammy Bryant said...

By all means - BOTH!!!! LOL!

Misty said...

I was about to leave a comment of "Where are you?". :)

Tammy Bryant said...

Sis. Misty - I have my "special" insider watching out for me. LOL! Glad you came along to ensure I am still here. I am, I am!

Karla said...

Glad to know you're still in the land of the living and haven't been trampled by the elephants!!