Saturday, January 20, 2007

Enjoying Life!


Good Evening to all my fellow bloggers! I have been thinking a lot lately - I know that could be scary but I have been doing it anyway. It is amazing how the cycles of life goes and what happens in each of them. I have learned to enjoy them all. Everyday here is a day closer to heaven. Some may not like that kind of talk but it is true. I look forward to heaven and just being there trying to catch my breath from being totally overwhelmed with God's glory that all I can say is "Holy, Holy, Holy"! I so looked forward to snow this weekend but more than that, the time to relax again and come enjoy the peace of the slowness of life. I do not think for us of "Life" that it is of coincidence that the last two weekends that things have slowed down. I firmly believe that this has been a time for us to piece together our desires to move to a higher and greater level of worship, witnessing and walk with our Lord. I am blessed to be surrounded by the greatest bunch of saints. I encourage all of us to continue on the course that has been set before us and have great faith to see all that God is doing and going to do. Remember, God is going to do exactly what HE said HE would do. How true! Putting one foot in front of the other is a great way to get to another place and new place. We have a newness that is flowing through all of us and God is willing to complete His Promises. We are not perfect, but as we do the right things on a daily basis, we become perfected by HIM. Be blessed and enjoy knowing as we serve HIM, He is doing great things on our behalf.

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I, too, look forward to Heaven! We have had a wonderful few weeks of relaxing, but I will be glad when we can all get back together tomorrow and be in His presence! Thank you for a wonderful post!

Joseph James said...

I like the new look. Heaven will be a wonderful place- I know exactly everything I am expecting God to give me! lol