Saturday, January 13, 2007

Exciting News for a 7-year old



Today is the big day! Howieman has finally lost his first tooth! He was so excited and giddy! I wish I would have had the video on but I was too excited myself to even think. I love to watch anyone truly smile but especially a child, it is so neat and just "real". Here are a few pics trying to get the shot of his tooth gone without it looking goofy was tricky. I am still not sure if we succeeded, I am sure you will enjoy it anyway.




Howie is super excited and he asked if we knew the phone # to the tooth fairy. I said yes and Dan said no. It was funny to say the least!


Guess what - we have no cash in the house. Tooth fairy is making a run to take care of business. LOL!!

9 comments:

Linda Elms said...

AHHH, Howie! You look so cute! Savanna just lost her tooth a few weeks ago, then another came out! You might be watching for more to fall out soon.

Karla said...

YEAH HOWIE!!! Let me know how much the "tooth fairy" brings you!! Love you! Sis. Karla

Lynda said...

When a child is excited you can't help but get excited too. Way to go Howie! Don't forget to tell the tooth fairy minimum is going up.

Tammy Bryant said...

Y'all must be in cahoots with the tooth fairy. I am sure we will pass along the goodies Howie gets.
Thanks for the fun.

Misty said...

Yeah Howie! Good thing he doesn't have a younger brother around to accidentally swallow the tooth because he thought it was candy. True story of Blake and Darren. Darren was afraid the tooth fairy wouldn't come because he wouldn't have it under his pillow. Yes the tooth fairy came through and with $5 for all of the anguish. :)

Gene Holley said...

YOU GO HOWIE! LOSE THEM ALL! Then you can get a set to take in and out. You can leave them on the bathroom counter and scare Kathy in the middle of the night! Wouldn't that be fun! I think so. PLUS - think of all the money the tooth fairy would have to bring you!!!!! I like your pictures. See you later- we miss you. Bro. Gene

Tammy Bryant said...

Bro. Gene - Howie said to tell you "Thank You" with his big grin!!

Madison S. said...

Way to go howie!!!! Hey at our house we have to leave out a glass of water for the fairy. And after she takes a sip it magically turns to the color of her dress she is wearing. Madison says Remind him the fairy gives good $$$$ for the first but it is down hill from there. LOL

Tammy Bryant said...

Julie - I hope not. The tooth fairy ONLY left a $1 this time. We will just have to wait and see what he does next time. I am sure Howie is looking forward to losing all of his teeth.