Saturday, January 6, 2007

Why I chose "Blessings from the Bryants"

For so much of my life if not all, I can look back and see the hand of the Lord guiding and moving on behalf of me and my family. Sometimes there has been trials but I have learned to enjoy them as they come because I AM GROWING through them. I believe that today and will always believe that.

I just have to post this picture of my wonderful family
Please bear with the red eye, I forgot to set the camera correctly before getting Sis. Kim to take the picture. Oh well - life goes on.


I am so thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. First of all, putting Dan & I together was no short of a miracle that Cupid was definitely involved in. It is amazing how things (LIFE) works when you fall and I do mean "fall" in love. Which reminds me, the comment that Bro. Kris made about Sis. Elms post about having a crush on Bro. Elms. That is exactly how it should be. There is no one I would rather be with at ANY given time than my "sweet" husband. He has always been my hero and always WILL! Anyway, back to my blessings - then there are my wonderful children. Very different in so many ways but the main thing that they share is a "love for life". I love to watch them play together especially when they think no one is watching. I love watching both of them grow up. Being they are so many years apart makes things very interesting. However, I would not change a thing. I love them both so dearly. They truly are "my treasures!"






Cute picture of Kathy and Howie huh?
Yes it is!



Here are a few pictures of my family, this is Kathy Liz with my mom and then again with my sister Kathy, who so graciously put her life on hold for all of us during Howie's time of illness that I truly believe that God has healed. Thank You Jesus. Here is one of Howie with his Papa Herschel, they have a lot of fun together when out at the country home, just being a boy and his grandpa.
Continuing on with my blessings to include my immediate family. My parents did instill in me that doing the "right" thing is always the best choice. My brother and sisters have always been a "boss" to me being I was the "baby" of the family. I am glad of their good taking care of me.
From there I have to go to "Life Tabernacle" and what a blessing it has been to be among such an annointed church family. Yes, I came from a great church which grounded me in several areas but here at "Life" I have grown up in the Lord. Thanks so many times over to all the many saints here in Wichita Falls.
I guess I should end this now for a short while - I have to go and download some pictures to put with this post.
Until then - May God Bless You Richly!!

Well, I think I am finished for a short while. I will see you blogging!

5 comments:

Karla said...

We are all truly blessed to be connected to one another and to have the family God gave us.

Linda Elms said...

So blessed, indeed! I love your family. Each one is unique and I'm thankful God brought you to "Life". We have many blessings still waiting for all of us. Let's claim them in Jesus Name!

Kassie said...

Glad you've joined the BLOGGERS!! :)

Gene Holley said...

Looks like you had a great time with family! I have enjoyed meeting some of them over the past few years.

bouellette said...

Great job ya'll