Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Turn!

Well, it was time for me to post again and I was leaving for a few days so this is perfect. This will definitely cover crowd control, except from someone who seems to think I should post more often, not to mention anyone in particular -- you know who you are! LOL!!!

“A to Z Meme”


A. Available or Single? Definitely married and love it still, soon to be 17 years!

B- Best Friend. Dan--the man--My MAN!

C- Cake or Pie. Definitely cake, chocolate cake (apple pie with vanilla ice cream, definitely second though)

D- Drink of Choice. WATER

E- Essential Item. "THE" Annointing

F- Favorite Color. RED (Fire Engine Red at that!!) I love hot pink too!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms. Bears over worms, they just don't float my boat, definitely never a craving for them.

H- Hometown. Born in Pineville, LA

I- Indulgence. Starbucks Latte with a good friend and just talking.

J- January or February. January, still cold and able to do Letter "I" by a roaring fire!

K- Kids. Two Wonderful Kids -- blessed with a girl and boy -- Kathy and Howie

L- Life is incomplete without… Jesus and relationships (family & friends -- is there anything else worthwhile?)

M- Marriage Date. September 28, 1990

N- Number of Siblings? 3 (2 sisters and 1 brother) my sister and brother are twins

O- Oranges or Apples? Definitely Apples

P- Phobias/Fears. Getting "paranoid" about things too often

Q- Favorite Quote. This is just a cute one I remembered: When all is said and done, more will be said than done.

S- Season(ing). SEASON - WINTER; SEASONING - Tony Chacera

T- Tag Three. Linda Seymour, Jessica Bennett and Kris Prince

U- Unknown Fact About Me. "I can be quiet and listen"

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. I like them both and together!!

W- Worst Habit. Talking TOO LOUD!!!

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds. Ultrasound, just last year and all was well and still is!!

Y- Your Favorite Foods. Steak and Potates

Z- Zodiac. Who cares! LOL!!


I am supposed to be packing so I better get to it!

I will see all of you wonderful people either on the way back or when I get back.

Have a great day in Jesus Name!

8 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Way to go! I like the "Unknown fact about you."

Tammy Bryant said...

Well..........thank you!! Not many will believe it but it is a "fact" and not just theory! LOL!! I enjoyed this, thanks!!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! I'm glad you filled this out before going. Isn't life grand? Have a safe trip. Love you!

Lynda said...

OK school is out, you can't be that busy When ya gonna post Bored people wanna know. LOL LOL Just kidding Hope you are having a wonderful school free week.

Keith and Carla said...

Hmmm...school is out and still no new post?

Joseph James said...

I agree... it's SUMMER- even I have time to blog! lol

Keith and Carla said...

I finally blogged again! Where's yours???

Lori Holman said...

Your turn????
Oh, YES! YOUR turn to update.....