Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good Morning to ALL!

I NEED RECEPTION -- is the reception coming in clear???
I think it is coming, why yes there it is! ENJOY!

What can I say? I knew it was coming, at least that last comment, it keeps me on my toes and in my blog. Thanks! I think, hehehe!
I made a post and even made a new rockyou picture widget on Monday night and then I hit something on the computer and lost it all. It was frustrating and then I started laughing and then guess what. I went to bed. LOL!

So here I am making a post.

There is so much going on in so many different directions - can I get a witness from anyone out there in blogland? I am sure I can. I am definitely thankful for the word "involvement". It is so rewarding to be involved, I do love it. There is so much to tell at times, that I don't even know where to start.

It was so good to see all the visitors at Friendship Sunday and then to see how everyone interacted with each other -- it truly was a wonderful feeling from the get go.
SUCCESS ALL THE WAY!! I loved watching the kids on the bounces but as it has been said JUMP ROPING had the attention of all. It was incredible! We should definitely do it more often. It is amazing that the things we love to do as kids and we think we out grow it when we become adults, we want to do them again. Bring on the fun - let us be children again at heart. That reminds me of a great scripture which makes it all so true:

"Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of SUCH IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD" - to have a heart and faith and even fun like a child. We had a lot of that this weekend. Thanks Life Tabernacle family for such a great time even in the midst of adversity.

I have so enjoyed watching "our children" at church desire to have the Lord in their lives, the videos of their singing and preaching has made the realization of a child's heart become even more clear. I love to listen, I am not quick enough with the camera yet, to Howie go through the house and sing. It is very moving to hear him sing praises just out of the blue. Just the way the Lord wants it, worship and praise for HIM at all times. A child like love and faith!

Well.......I know I have touched on a lot of different things this morning but all in my heart of one thing. GOD is GOOD all the time and Blesses us over and over again.

From Sis. Elms posts from many times back -- I am still counting my blessings one by one and the number is getting so high I am not sure I know what number comes next.

I am thankful for all of my fellow bloggers and even those that will become one soon!

GOD BLESS and have a GREAT DAY in JESUS NAME!

Also, thought I would throw a picture in here from Easter -- can't you tell with the heavy coats and bundling up. LOL!

9 comments:

Lynda said...

Love your post!! I always do.

Linda Elms said...

Your words are so uplifting today, and I loved reading what you had to say. Thank you! Also, I like the picture at Easter...freezing cold outside, yet, warm friendship makes life great! Love you!

Tammy Bryant said...

Lynda and Sis. Elms (So tempting with both the same name) LOL! I just couldn't do it.
Thanks for the sweet comments. I really appreciate it and enjoy you both!

Karen Prince said...

Enjoyed your post. Keep it up girl!!!

Keith and Carla said...

I like your new look! Enjoyed the post -- keep it up!

Dan Bryant said...

Thanks for keeping our post going. I love you very much and will enjoy being home after men's conference.

Tammy Bryant said...

Thanks honey!! I appreciate you and your comment.
Have fun and enjoy, enjoy and enjoy some more!
Don't forget about the exercise too!!! hehehehe

Dan Bryant said...

I did hit the treadmill this morning. I really like this hotel. Thanks for finding it and the Halfords and Bro Charles are right next door at the Holiday Inn.

Gene Holley said...

The new look is great! Glad you were able to find the strength to type. LOL! Y'all definitely have a way of encouraging others.