Monday, May 7, 2007

Shocker to SOME but not ALL!

Here I sit, a confession is on the way, a business & part-time computer teacher and I am still in the baby stages of trying to figure all of this blog world out. Sis. Mandy & I spent a good few minutes trying to post my picture on the blog so it will show up when I make my comments. Well....as you can tell from my comments, it did not work. I ran into Bro. Andrew, who Sis. Mandy said could help me, and he said that all the html did not have to be copied, it could stop at the jpg. Well........I tried that and it even told me I was trying to make an illegal something or another. Laughter just came all over me and now here I am making a post. Not only making a post but making one within a week of the other. Ooooooo.....I must be getting that disease called "bloggermania." Funny thing is, I am feeling mighty fine!!! LOL!!!

I know that I will soon have this conquered. I will get my photo on here, I will get my links on the front page and even get the youtube to show some of my videos that I want the entire mass world of blogville to see.

I enjoy reading the blogs of my fellow friends because I was taught a lonnnnnnggggg time ago, that you should learn something new everyday. The blogs will definitely do it for you.

Have you ever wondered about what we say when people ask how has your day been? We say it has been good almost automatically. Then later one might think, what has made this day good opposed to other days that we say are bad? Follow me here. I am learning (I know I can be a slow learner at times) that sometimes we have trained, I did say we, ourselves to answer without thinking. Hmmmmmm! Now how can that be used in our walk with the Lord?

Without thinking?
When a problem arises - God can take care of it - He can do it! I was so moved yesterday morning when I saw Sis. Barbara begin to worship & praise God through the midst of adversity. WOW!! How can I ever sit still and not be thankful and show God through my actions.
Without thinking?
I will worship HIM with all my heart, all my soul and all that I have at any given time.
Without thinking?
I will remember to write the end of the story the way God intended me to.
Without thinking?
I will tell others by my actions and words , He's done so much for me, I can not tell it all, I can not tell it all, I can not tell it all!! (I can hear the song as I type - Glory to God!)
Without thinking?
I will take another drink of the Holy Ghost to keep me renewed and in my right mind!

Of course, I am not saying to give up thinking all together -- but just to start to ponder what we do without thinking.

I hope that makes sense and it blesses ALL!

Have a great evening and know that God is GOOD all the time!

10 comments:

Dan Bryant said...

Thank you baby for your wonderful words. They lifted my spirits as I sit here in pain today but know I will get better as the day goes on. Thank you.

Lynda said...

Wonderful post. The Lord is really blessing.
Lynda
check out my reply to your comment on my almond joy post.

Tammy Bryant said...

Thanks honey, I really appreciate you! Hey, guess what -- you are considered a nutty buddy. More to come I am sure.

Dan Bryant said...

Nutty buddy huh? Who would think that? Doesn't it take one to know one? Thanks for the words. I surely haven't felt very anything today, but you have truly been the loving wife. Thank you!

Linda Elms said...

Tammy, this is a good post and I enjoyed it very much! I want to do the things of God out of a heart that is full love for Him. When a person can do the things you mentioned "without thinking" that means they have done them so much and formed a habit of living for God. Thank you for making me think.....again.

Keith and Carla said...

God is good!!! Tammy, I really enjoyed this post. I find it odd that we do things on a daily basis just "out of habit," but when it comes to doing certain things for God, we have to stop and "think about it." Sis. Elms said it - I want to respond out of a heart full of love!

Tammy Bryant said...

Thanks so much for the comments. I know that God has so much more in store for each of us when our lives are completely "out of habit" for HIM.
Y'all are all wonderful!

Karen Prince said...

Just wanted to say I miss you my friend!

Love,
Karen

bouellette said...

Great post and now I know why you mentioned me and put me on the list on the side, you didn't use my family pic. Wha, wha, wha

bouellette said...

JUST KIDDING who cares. LOL