Monday, August 6, 2007

Good Evening to ALL!






I sit here tonight and I finally hit the button to create a new post. I know for some of you if not all you are wondering if you are seeing things -- well, you are!


I just had to put something in here, I was actually tired of seeing my same old blog myself.
Here is a few pics to go with a few words

More to come later, yes, when is that? Who knows, I guess you will just have to check back sometime in the future. Could be tomorrow, could be a week from now or who knows it could be a long time from now. HA!!!


This is Dimitri, our newest addition to the family!!

9 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Am I dreaming or is this real? A cat in the Bryant's home....a new post...it is all so unbelievable! Glad you still live.

Linda Elms said...

Well, it's about time! LOL! I'm glad you finally took the time to write a post. I don't like cats, but yours is cute (for now) :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG WORLD . I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING MUCH BUT AT LEAST I HAVE MORE THAN YOU HEHE.

Keith and Carla said...

Wow, I must be seeing things!!! Glad you are still around!

Lori Holman said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You ARE still with us!

Karen Prince said...

Well, I'm not much of a cat person. I like dogs because they will listen to and obey you (most of the time!). A cat, on the other hand, thinks it owns you. Congratulations anyway! I hope its the best cat in the world.

Tammy Bryant said...

Sis. Karen -- you are funny!

Let me get this right, dogs are good and cats are bad because they own you.

Well -- they sure are cuddly. I know that Dan does not like Mexican food and he wonders if he is really apostolic and I love cats and it makes me wonder if I am apostolic. HA! Do you know how many of our friends do NOT like cats, don't start counting because you don't have enough fingers and toes put together.

Thanks for posting.

Karen Prince said...

Actually Kenny posted the previous post. I just now saw that you posted!!!!!!!! I guess the kenny & karen prince can be confusing!! But I do agree with what he said:)
Kathy's kitty is cute though!

Keith and Carla said...

Ahem...you are way overdue for a new post!!!