Monday, April 16, 2007

CBS Reports!!

Well.......here I am again! I was trying to post some more pictures and I am not giving up yet but I do seem to be running into some problems. Kodak Easy Share is not always as its name represents --LOL!

I do want to say, I really have enjoyed all the pictures and posts that all of you have been putting on my blog and on yours. It is a joy to read them all.

Today marks 30 days left of school, really only 29 due to the bad weather day we actually get to take. This week, the next 4 days will consist of TAKS testing in some shape, form or fashion. I find it very interesting that instead of spacing/spreading out the testing for the students that the state or whoever the powers that be are that they would want to test all in one week. You know we do go to school for 36 weeks. Just amazing to me! We adults would not want to do it for sure. Anyway, school has been good, but I am definitely ready for the year to end and spend the summer with my family and friends. I am looking forward to school starting later this next year which means, we teachers truly are getting closer to having 3 months off. YEA!!!

I could go on and on but I think I would start to ramble and that could get very interesting, being WHO I AM!! HA!!

Have a great evening and even better day tomorrow if the Lord tarries.

BTW - Connie says hello to His Holleyness!!

8 comments:

meliaka said...

ohmygoodness! Look! *points* It's another post... and one filled with good news: school is almost out for the summer. *does the happy dance*
Anyway, glad to see the pics and whatnot. See ya! :0)

Keith and Carla said...

Wow! This is unbelievable, another post within the same week.
Keep it up. I do enjoy reading them.

Gene Holley said...

Great newscast! It is for real- you are a real blogger - for now.

Tammy Bryant said...

There is more to come and you will be pleasantly surprised and made a "believer!' LOL!

Until then.............

Linda Elms said...

I'm so happy to be reading your blog! You're doing really good. It makes it all so much fun when everyone writes. Love you!

bouellette said...

Loved your blog, loved your pics, and so glad to see you finally updated and twice since I last checked. I will have to check more often now since you seem to be getting the hang of things. 25 more days, and you didn't even mention swimming. LOL Love ya

Tammy Bryant said...

Definitely swimming!! Thanks for reminding me to keep my priorities right. You are such a good friend. I will tell you soon about our swimaline or is it a trampapool.

Gene Holley said...

Well, I was told to come for a report and alas, I am disappointed! The ratings are going....going....