Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Blessing and True Honor!


Just a little sneak peak of our weekend in Louisiana, or should I say 42 hrs to be exact. We had a fast a furious trip and loved every minute of it. It was a true blessing the entire time. On Sunday, the day we left we went to church in Alexandria, the first time in at least 4 years. It was very nice, interesting and good for remembering our foundation.
We are so proud to be from Alexandria with the Manguns AND so proud to be from Wichita Falls with the Elms. We have had the great opportunity to be under the two best pastors and Men of God. As you can see we had an opportunity to talk we Sis. Vesta and we cherished it so much. We had to get a picture with them for our legacy and heritage. Our children made us so proud and they had a great time being around their old friends. One of the neatest things was when church was over to find the people we were closest with and wanted to see, we had to wait. You know why? Because they were all in the altar praying others through to repentance and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. That is neato!!!!

Well........until I can get some more picture and stories in, bless you in Jesus Name.
P.S. One of the comments we heard most was: I can see y'all are still "matching". Can you believe that? It is always interesting what people remember about you. It was funny and cute. It was nice to see old friends but we were so glad to get back "home" to LIFE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all are back. I missed saying good morning to you both Sunday. Have a great Tuesday.

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

(typos in the above comment, so I deleted and started over! lol!)

I'm glad y'all got to go "home" this weekend. I know you had a good time seeing old friends.

Linda Elms said...

Dan, Tammy, Kathy, and Howie! You were MISSED very much here at Life Tabernacle. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, but I'm really glad you're home. The Manguns are some of my favorite people! They are so wonderful. Love you all!

Joel said...

Glad you all had a good trip. Guess who are official bloggers.....us. You can view our blog at joelandsheree.blogspot.com.

Keith and Carla said...

Okay, you guys, it's time for you to make a new post on your blog!!!

Tammy Bryant said...

Okay, I will have one up tonight. I promise!!!

Linda Elms said...

BLOG PATROL, BLOG PATROL! IT'S TIME TO CHANGE....DON'T FORGET YOUR PROMISE! LOL!

Gene Holley said...

Dan and Connie always have something good to say.....but all I see is the same old stuff!