Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BLOG PATROL UPDATE!









BEFORE /AFTER


Good Morning! I wonder how many people/bloggers are up at this time. Let me know when you comment. I fell asleep last night earlier than expected. I have pictures to share and I also have video to share but someone needs to show me how to get my videos to the you tube screen - HINT!! HINT!!!


Hey all of you wonderful parents - Guess what happens in 11 weeks? Give up?? School is out and summer is officially here. That is right, hang on and it will go by FAST!!! Well the summer might too. We might even get chances to go see three great revival churches, Pflugerville, Quitman and Bullard. In Jesus Name - let rain!


Okay, now that I am rambling, just trying to get this post on here - HA!

A couple of weeks ago when we went to Dan's grandfather 90th birthday all of grandkids and great grandkids were there and they had a blast with each other - here are a few shots of them. ENJOY! It is wonderful to watch children play and be happy & full of life.


Howie also had a program at school last week and it was cute, that is what I have video of, and I got this shot of Kathy and Howie. They are precious.
Okay, Dan & Connie are running around getting breakfast ready and ironing clothes. (That is what happens when you fall asleep early.......hehehe and sleep in!)
Y'all have a great day!!! May the Lord Bless You ALL and Many Miracles Happen in Your Life TODAY!! In Jesus Name.

11 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

So glad to see y'all are still around!

As far as the "you tube thingy," I don't have it figured out either, so there won't be any help from me. I'm always afraid I will mess something up on the computer, so when you find out how, let me know.

Yes, we are looking forward to school being out. It seems I look forward to it more than the girls!

Misty said...

Yes I too am ready for summer! I still cannot add my blogger account to YouTube. I downloaded one, but it doesn't recognize my blog account. I am not sure what to do either. Let me know when you find out. :)

Tammy Bryant said...

Well.......girls, let me tell you. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will let everyone know. I still need to get my picture on here also. LOL!
By the way, don't forget -- I am a business (computer) teacher. All software baby - leave the guts to someone else.

Madison S. said...

Who is connie??? yeah to school being oout!!! oh by the way I didn't just wake up it is the only time I get on the net!

Gene Holley said...

"Connie" and Tammy are one in the same! You'll have to let her explain it to you! So glad you decided to give us an update. I had no trouble with Youtube. You do have to join it first. Then you can upload digital video files to your account on their website and post it to your blog. Several times, I have had it where a video will not post to my blog automatically when I clicked on "Post", but they give you the html code also to enter into your new post on blogger and it will display the Youtube video for others to look at. I don't know if that made sense or not - but maybe?

Tammy Bryant said...

Maybe I should post a comment about Dan and Connie also! LOL!
All of this is lots of fun. Without the comments how different it would be.

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Tammy, thank you for your wonderful post! I've missed you in the "blog world". I'm sorry I haven't made a comment before now, but as you already know "things have been very busy". We enjoyed the meal last night and it was so kind of you and Dan to "take Bro. Elms out" for his birthday. Thank you for including me and Alayna :) We love you!

Tammy Bryant said...

Oh Sis. Elms you are so kind and sweet yourself - I just try to model after you. I know, I know I have a ways to go. I will keep working at it.
We enjoyed it so much. Alayna and Howie were so good and I was so proud of them both.

Madison S. said...

Ok Tammy since Sis Elms(aka blog patrol)(just kiddin is out of town I must say hey you are on spring break so blog a little HEHEHE of coarse after coffee and not crawling out of bed until at least noon LOL!!! hope you are enjoying your week off :)

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/

Keith and Carla said...

Okay, enough is enough! The long distance blog patrol is out. It's time to post a new one!!!!!!