Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello Again!! (or shall I say Born Again!)



Hello!!! Hello!! Hello!!! Okay, okay and okay! Alright already!!




Well, here I am!! So......what made me finally write. You want the truth I will give you the truth. Sis. Karen and Sis. Carla were the one. (Now don't everyone else feel left out but they are the ones that made me laugh the most with their comments.) Now the one who gave me the most guilt - that would be Sis. Mandy. Pitiful, just pitiful is how she made me feel. Now Sis. Elms she was the most original with her "AT REST" but Sis. Karen did top her and made me laugh and be curious with her "NEED TO BLOG"! Y'all are all fulfilled because I have now posted.




Well.........as Mater from Cars says, "GOOD NIGHT!"




I will write more later but you probably will have to WAIT! But until then I will leave you with a few cute pictures.




I appreciate all of the wonderful friendships and relationships that have abounded for me and my family since arriving in Wichita Falls and Life Tabernacle. This August will make 7 years and it has truly been the best 7 years of our lives. Thanks so very much for touching our lives in such a great way!

11 comments:

Linda Elms said...

AHHHH! I love your post! Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that you've been here SEVEN YEARS this summer! lol! For it to be the "best years of your life" makes it even more special! We definitely love you all, and love having you here. You're part of the family at Life Tabernacle, now. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Karla said...

You're back!! Yeah!!! I'm assuming the "family" picture is from Easter - whenever it was - I LOVE your dress!!

meliaka said...

*faints dead away* Wow, you're posting again! *opens eyes and looks again* Yep, it's really there. Nice post! Can't wait to see more... Nothing like a blog-writing poker to help us post... LOL. Seven years???? Time has really flown. But I'm glad you all are here. Gotta go...
*grin*
Steph

Tammy Bryant said...

Sis. Elms -- definitely a part and am so glad to be here. I love it here! Why not? It's Texas right?!!
Sis. Karla -- Easter yes and thanks for the compliment.
Sis. Steph -- time does fly, just wait until we are getting ready for Howie's graduation IF the Lord tarries that long.

Karen Prince said...

You CAN still do it!!
Good to hear from you. I guess I will have to update my blogroll now!!

Keith and Carla said...

WOW! My heart is pounding with shock. You do still know how to type!!!

Love the picture - beautiful family! It has been a pleasure getting to know you - you're beautiful inside and out.

Tammy Bryant said...

Sis. Carla Clark the irony is---I am a keyboarding teacher. LOL!!!!
Thanks for the comments and compliments.

Keith and Carla said...

Well, here I am again; just checking to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me! LOL.

Gene Holley said...

I won't believe you are really back until you update again. One update is not enough! Good to hear from the CBS news team once again.

Tammy Bryant said...

Well, I think I hear CBS warming up with the spotlights and the up to date news. Here we go!

See ya soon!

Mandy said...

Unbelievable! When you told me you had posted I said I'll believe it when I see it. I am still however a little surprised... The pictures are great. I guess we can give it to you cause when you DO, Do it, You Do it right!!! Love you