Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Surprise!



This was a sweet suprise from my husband this past Saturday, Jan 10th. What was the occassion you might ask? Well, it was our 20th anniversary of our first date. He was very sneaky and planned it perfectly. I had no clue and I love surprises just the way he did it! Also, he took me to Red Lobster that evening which was where we went to eat on our first date. It was very neat and exciting reminiscing about our first date and all the many dates we have had since then. I love red roses! Oh and by the way, there were 20 roses also. =)

This is a shout out to my wonderful husband -- Thanks so very much! The years have been very good to us and I look forward to many many more to come. I thank the Lord for always keeping HIS hand on us.

To everyone out there - enjoy the day and God Bless!!

7 comments:

Lynda said...

How Sweet. Happy First Date Anniversary!!

Karen Prince said...

I am IMPRESSED!!!
You did a wonderful job, Dan. And, Tammy, thanks for posting it!

Michelle said...

How sweet! Good job Bro Dan!

Madison S. said...

awwwwww I love sappy love stories!!!! Good job Dan! I made sure I read this one to Todd.....although he does really nest stuff for me all the time. Just the other day I was having a rough day at work. He called me and said to come to my gate when I arrived I had lunch and starbucks I love surprises

Keith and Carla said...

Awww...so sweet!!!

Karla said...

That's wonderful! Happy "anniversary" a few days late! Love y'all.

Mandy said...

Sweet sweet sweet! Congratulations on keeping your love alive! As a really really young couple it's so nice to see older people enjoying their marriage after all those years!!! LOL I am teasing about all the years but I am serious about the other parts! Love you all!!!