Saturday, January 12, 2008

Such Good Reading!

Hello to all my fellow bloggers! I sit here attempting to write a good post, don't tell if not, while Dan is putting pictures together for us all to share. I have read so many blogs lately with such good things and words about the Lord and life in genereal. I have not made too many comments but I have definitely soaked in all words. We went to OKC for one of the last 6 mth check-ups for Howie. All went well! It is always surreal on each visit simply because of all the memories involved. Once again we made it a family visit, Kathy went too! We spend most of the day waiting off and on in the clinic but as I said earlier all was good. We then had the priviledge of having dinner with Jeff & Jeannie Harris. It happened to be the weekend that the Frazier's were making a visit also. So what do you think we did? We just waited around, visited Starbucks and Wal-Mart until they arrived. We all met at Zio's Italian Restaurant. We were all hungry, I thought for a little while there we were going to eat so much bread before the meal that we would just have to pack up the meal and leave. LOL!! The dinner was great simply due to wondeful people, the food was good too. We then headed over to Jeanie & Jeff's apartment and continue to visit. Of course Ken, Jeff and little Howie immediately started playing football on Playstation 3. I have a picture I took with my phone but I am having difficulty getting it to come to my email, I will keep trying. I just looked and Dan did a great job with RockYou and all the pic. I am trying to add different colors and make changes. Bear with me until I find the perfect mix. I have now officially blogged for the year 2008, how does that grab you? HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Inward, Outward and Upward -- that is all I want to be in 2008 - thanks Pastor Elms. I look forward to all God has in store for each of us, but I also look forward to not only watching, but also doing!!!

5 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Well! I see you have been at work on your blog too! It takes me forever to get something posted!!
I saw where you had posted on our blog--We miss y'all too. I wanted to see you more at Christmas, but I got sick and the day we left I felt horrible so we just went straight home.
Hope you, Dan, Kathy & HowieMan have a wonderful 2008!

Love ya,
Karen

Christina said...

So glad you posted and shared the slide show!

Linda Elms said...

Enjoyed the update! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!

Karla said...

Good to see you blogging. I enjoyed talking with you today. Love you!

Keith and Carla said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed this post. We've been busy, but that's not a real good excuse. Don't make this your last post for 2008!!!