Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Good Evening to ALL!!

For all of you - you have just received your greatest Christmas gift ever. Yes, you guessed it - a new post from me with pictures included. Nice!!!!

Today has been a great, casual and peaceful day.

The children were quite surprised at what Santa brought and we were pleased also. Howie has spend most of the day playing with his new PS2 and Kathy with her new Ipod video classic. I really can not tell which one has had more fun and I am glad for that too!

Merry Christmas to all - the gifts were great but you know today was special only because--
He came and He gave to us. Who is this he? Jesus Christ that is, the only name by which we may be saved.

You know so many times, you hear people say they are big enough to take care of themselves. This is such a true statement for this life. But....this life is not all there is. We will not always be here, so by all means we do need help and that help will only come from our Lord Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for your love for us and all mankind. Thank you that YOU are truly the reason for the season. Without you Jesus, there truly is no holiday. I love you Lord!

Have a great relaxing week - I AM!

6 comments:

Karla said...

Glad y'all had a great day! Is your slideshow a "hint" at what you got for Christmas?

Love y'all!

Tammy Bryant said...

No, not yet. Matter of fact everyone else received a phone of some sort except me. It is funny!

Clothes for me first, then the iphone.

I look forward to it though.

Linda Elms said...

Well!!!!! It's good to see you in the "blog world" again!! I'm glad ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Go get the clothes and then you can finish your shopping off with an iPhone! LOL! Love you!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures, and Howie is so cute!

Tammy Bryant said...

Thanks Michelle! I am so thankful to Bro. Dan for getting that slideshow on there.

We had a great time making all those pics.

Keith and Carla said...

Wow, another post?! I don't know if my heart can take it! LOL. I'm glad that y'all had a good Christmas. Love you!